Interest for Tablets: Aam Aadmi Party’s understudy wing composed on college doors and walls requesting tablets.
In Patan, Aam Aadmi Party’s understudy wing Chhatra Yuva Sangharsh Samiti challenged the specialists of Hemchandracharya North Gujarat College by composing and imagining the appropriation of Namo tablets on the whole walls including the primary entryway of the college during the evening. The spray painting was taken out in the first part of the day by college staff painting the fundamental door and walls.
Took cash 3 years back however not given tablets yet
1 thousand by Hemchandracharya North Gujarat College for giving tablets to the understudies of partnered universities in the year 2019-20 and stored in the public authority. As a component of a dissent by activists of Aadmi Party’s understudy wing Chhattra Yuva Sangharsh Samithi, the fundamental entryway of the college as well as the walls on the two sides of the college and the underground passageway of School Street were showered with dark in enormous letters as a feature of a dissent by activists of the Aadmi Party’s understudy wing Chhattra Yuva Sangharsh Samithi, griping that tablets have not been given to large number of understudies even following 3 years. A dissent was completed by painting the walls with works of “Give College tablets”. Promptly in the first part of the day, the walls, including the primary entryway of the college, were seen painted with dark paint and the works were cleared away by the safety crew on the guidelines of the specialists.
- Interest for Tablets: Aam Aadmi Party’s understudy wing composed on college doors and walls requesting tablets.
- Examination: A young from Patan’s Bhemosan stopped his life by bouncing into Narmada Trench close to Bhalana in Harij.
- Patan Patola: Patan’s true Patola is unrivaled anyplace on the planet.
- Prosperity for populace: 25-year underground sewerage and water supply organization will be laid at an expense of Rs 1 billion for metropolitan inhabitants.
- Ease for sterilization laborers: All the disinfection laborers of 6 wards of Patan disinfection will be given new 20 gloves.